Sunday 20 April 2008

Bi-Linmgual Beauty

1. What did the lonely banana say?
I'm a "kela".

2. What did the green peas say?
Nothing. They just " mutter"ed.

3. What did the potato say when it answered the phone?
"Aaloo?"

4. Where do the cauliflower’s hang out?
In the "Gobi" desert.

5. What are call-boxes for ghosts called?
B(h)ooths.

6. What kind of sweaters do grapes wear?
“Angoora”

7. What is a vegetable's favorite love song?
Love me “tinda”.

8. What did the flower say to its girl friend?
Why do “phools” fall in love?

9. What did the confused egg say?
I don't "unda-stand".

10. Where do earrings go on holidays?
Bali.

11. What do shrimps sing on Christmas?
“Jhinga” Bells.

12. What did the half eaten naan say?
I wish I was “puri”.

13. What did the lonesome potato sing?
"Aaloo lonesome tonight?"

14. What language do carrots speak?
“Gajar-ati”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home